Crimplicator Raw Edge Wallet
How To Access Your Patterns
Accessing your patterns is easy. After you've purchased a pattern, we'll email an access link to the email provided during the checkout process. Alternatively, you can access all your patterns via your Sew Modern Bags account. To log in to your account, click here.
A long slim wallet large enough to hold unfolded bank notes and a large mobile phone in the main compartment, along with credit card slots, and accordion sides to hold your coins securely inside when open. A feature flap pocket to the front holds ID or small items handy plus an easy-grab wristlet strap.
Designed to be made on a domestic sewing machine.
- Super-slim design
- 3 Credit card pockets which fit numerous cards
- Snap fastening front flap pocket
- Main compartment large enough to hold unfolded bank notes (all currencies)
- Holds even the largest phone
- Accordion sides so coins remain secure inside even when open
- Easy grab wrist strap
- Various closure methods
- Quick make, with few requirements, ideal for sew-to-sell
- Suitable for directional prints
- Dozens of tips for raw-edge project newbies on choosing fabrics, cutting out accurately, concealing threads, and finishing seams neatly.
Approximate finished dimensions:
21 x 10.5cm (8 ¼”x 4 1/8”)
This is a PDF download. In your download, you'll get:
- Video Tutorial included
- Full sized computer drafted PDF pattern pieces
- All measurements given in inches and cm
- Complete, easy to follow instructions with full colour photos for every step
- Relevant sewing tips
- A list of material requirements and suggestions
- Printer friendly. Prints on US letter size or A4 paper
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.